These terms and conditions (the "terms") apply between you, the user of https://www.sunderlandfortransparency.com/ ("this Website"), (including any sub-domains unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions) and Sunderland For Transparency Association, the owner and service provider of this website. Sunderland For Transparency Association is an unincorporated Association under the laws of England and Wales of the United Kingdom whose registered office address is Box No. 14 A, C/o hondu parcel shop, Unit 4 4 Ffwdgrech industrial estate, LD3 8LA.
You expressly understand, acknowledge and agree that these terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Sunderland For Transparency Association ("the Association"), and that your use of this website shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms is deemed to occur upon your first use of this website. "First use" of this website shall also be deemed to consider any electronic mail ("email") communication received by and/or sent to any Sunderland For Transparency Association email address. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, you should stop using this website immediately.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
- "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting these terms and conditions;
- "The Association", "Sunderland For Transparency", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to Sunderland For Transparency Association;
- "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves;
- "User" or "Users" refers to any third party accessing this website;
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of work necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Association's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of England and Wales. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Sunderland For Transparency Association and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from this website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this website;
Redistribute content from Sunderland For Transparency Association (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Third Party Trademarks
You acknowledge and agree that this website may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. The Association authorises you to view and make a single copy of portions of our content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, published, or transferred via any other means without our prior written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved by the Association.
Third Party Content
We include hyperlinks to third-party content and external websites. You acknowledge and agree that Sunderland For Transparency is not responsible for, and does not endorse any products or resources available from such resources or websites, and cannot be held accountable for any loss of information, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on such information from these websites.
The Association views legal threats or threats of a legal nature, extremely seriously. We reserve the right to terminate any contracts with individuals who threaten legal action, and to refuse to do business with any such individual. Further, we reserve the right to refuse access to services at any time, for whatever reason we may deem appropriate.
Submission of information
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ("Comments") in areas of the website. Sunderland For Transparency Association does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Sunderland For Transparency Association, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws Sunderland For Transparency Association shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss, cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Sunderland For Transparency Association reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which the Association considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity;
You hereby grant to Sunderland For Transparency Association a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, publish, reproduce, distribute, modify and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media to distribute and syndicate your information worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to us.
To the maximum extent provided by applicable law, we exclude all warranty and/or responsibility should a determination be otherwise ruled by a court of competent jurisdiction. By submitting any information to this website, your information will become part of our database, and therefore, owned by Sunderland For Transparency Association. Consequently, you may not demand deletion of any content submitted by any third party waiving all copyright claims, the right to demand action via means of any such cease and desist and/or DMCA order/request or any such removal request, to any communication made to (including but not limited to) any site operators, administrators, owners, service providers, Association Directors and/or Sunderland For Transparency personnel.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, accuracy of information, compatibility, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whether arising directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on information obtained from this website.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- Our failure to enforce at any time, or for any period of time, any one or more of the terms and conditions shall not be a waiver of Sunderland For Transparency or the right at any time subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Modification of Disclaimer
You agree and acknowledge that we are entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of our services at our sole discretion and without notice to you, even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained on this website. Additionally, you agree and acknowledge that we are entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions when you use or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content and/or material.
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of this website after any changes to terms are made will signify your agreement to be bound by the newer terms. You should check these terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.